Hi, I recently did something very stupid. I sprayed raid in the wall around a pipe and inside a fixture attached to the wall and have had the raid smell and some VOC symptoms for 45 days now. I sprayed in my kitchen but somehow the raid fumes/odors made their way to an upstairs bedroom, how long would this off gas? I sprayed a few times not a large quantity, it feels like I am more sensitive now. I am using fans, and have had the windows open for a month now. I really dont want to break into the walls and remove the drywall where I sprayed around the drain pipe. The asbestos might be something thats in the walls so I am trying the ventilation approach first. Thanks for having a forum like this!
IFly is the largest online resource for getting through and between commercial airports. Over 10 million flyers visit each year, getting information and help on over 700 domestic and international airfields. Need to track a flight arrival or find airport parking? Find that perfect place to eat at your connecting terminal before your next flight departs? Or maybe you need to see a terminal map to see where your airline's gate is. iFly helps passengers book their flights, arrive at the right time, park in the right place, get through security, and board their plane without delays, by being armed with the right information to make air travel less stressful. Thanks for visiting!
Q. How can i overcome kidney ache? in the morning it wake up. A. First of all, it is important to distinguish kidney ache from lower back ache. If you have ever suffered from kidney problems or infections, it might be advisable to see a doctor, and rule out an infection. However, if you are otherwise healthy, and have been experiencing back pain after you wake up, it is very much possible your pain is not from the kidneys, but from the muscles of your back. In this case, some exercise on a daily basis to help strengthen your lower back can very much ease the pain you're experiencing.